Horizons Discount WOMEX Registration
Horizons @ WOMEX 2017
Deadline: 23 June 2017 at 17:00
Horizons Discount WOMEX Registration – €225 (plus VAT)
Lowest rate available until June 23rd 2017
WOMEX 17, October 25th – 29th
Horizons is an initiative to collectively promote the music of the nations of the UK & Ireland at WOMEX. The Horizons partners are Arts Council England, Arts Council of Ireland, Arts Council
Northern Ireland, Arts Council of Wales, British Council, British Underground, Culture Ireland, Creative Scotland, Cerdd Cymru : Music Wales, Wales Arts International and Department of
Horizons WOMEX Delegate Discount
A WOMEX registration discount has been secured for delegates based in England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. To attend this year’s WOMEX in Katowice, individuals based in these nations can register at the rate of €225 (plus local VAT - 23%) until the Smart Rate of June 23rd 2017, thereafter the rate will be €265 (plus local VAT - 23%) until the Guide Rate deadline of August 25th 2017.
There is a limited allocation which could run out before August so
we urge you to register early. Along with this discount, the Horizons partners offer support for delegates including:
- Priority use of a high-profile, centrally-located Horizons stand
- An online profile and printed directory helping Horizons at WOMEX delegates connect
- An online toolkit with news, beginners guide, ongoing support and advice for delegates and artists
- A newsletter with updates on the event
- Dedicated first-timers orientation and in-festival networking events
More information about the full Horizons package will be announced over the coming months. It is worth contacting your local arts funding body to see if there is any regional support available.
How to register:
1. Enter your details on the Horizons registration form: https://www.horizonsatwomex.com/register
2. After you have supplied your details you will automatically receive a link to register directly with WOMEX.
If you do not receive this link please contact Katie on the details below.
For more information please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 840 5514
Location: All Scotland ,England, Wales, Northern Ireland, International
The deadline is Friday 23 June 2017 at 17:00.
Gaelic / Music / Scots / Traditional Arts