Roundabout @ Summerhall - Festival Team 2017
Deadline: 28 May 2017 at 12:00
Team Paines Plough are packing up and moving to Edinburgh for the Festival Fringe and we are looking for a team of hard working theatre lovers to work with us to deliver a packed programme of shows in Roundabout.
We are seeking people who are engaged, open and fans of new writing to join our Festival Team and work across two roles for the duration of the festival. These are:
- Visitor Services
- Street Team
Working in the Festival Team is flexible so would suit students living in Edinburgh, anyone who might be working on their own shows at the fringe – whatever brings you to the festival we want to hear from you. Our shifts vary by time daily and we strongly encourage all team members to see as much as possible whilst at the festival.
The venue is open to the public 4-27 August inclusive and you can expect to work daily during this period as dictated by our rota – times and lengths of day vary according to your position but shifts will be available between 9:30am and midnight each day.
You will be paid an hourly rate depending on your age:
– £6 per hour for 18-20 year olds.
– £7.05 per hour for 20-25 year olds.
– £7.50 per hour for 25 and over.
Additional benefits of working as part of Paines Plough’s Festival Team include:
– Training from Paines Plough’s and Summerhall’s dedicated and experienced Fringe team to perform your role to the best of your ability.
– A Summerhall Pass, which permits the holder free entry to all shows in the Summerhall programme, provided they’re not sold out. This gives access to over 140 shows. Pass holders also receive discounts at the Summerhall cafe, restaurant, concessions and bars.
– Free playtexts for all of the Paines Plough Roundabout plays.
– An end of run party with us so you can celebrate your achievements together before finishing for the season.
If you are successful you must be able to attend our training day Edinburgh. This will be a key opportunity to meet fellow staff and get to know our exciting venue. The training day will be Thursday 03 August at Summerhall, Edinburgh.
For more information, including how to apply visit our blog.
Location: Edinburgh City
The deadline is Sunday 28 May 2017 at 12:00.
Festivals / Music / Theatre / Young People (aged 0 to 25)