Deadline: 04 June 2017 at 12:00
Pidgin Perfect is a creative consultancy working internationally on development programmes and placemaking projects.
We are on the lookout for an Project Coordinator with not only experience and understanding of the built environment, but who also shares our outlook and passion for working with complex stakeholder groups - using design and cultural activity to create connections between people and place to build more resilient communities for everyone.
This is a wide ranging role, offering the opportunity to be involved with:
- Project coordination leading into project management
- Architectural design
- Service design
- Facilitation of workshops, creative engagement and consultation
- Copy-writing / graphic design / model-making
- Preparation of tender and bid packages for new work and competitions
- Liaising with senior staff to build new internal strategies
- Representing the business at public events - nationally and internationally
This is a full time role (35 hours per week) and you will be based at our central studio located in The Barras, as well as working with communities across Scotland and beyond. Our regular office hours are 9-6pm Monday to Friday, however flexibility is required during evenings and weekends, particularly during periods of project delivery.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, InDesign)
- Ability in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Vectorworks etc.
- Pro-active working approach
- Confident communicator - public presentation and client liaison skills
- Model-making skills
- Keen interest in placemaking / public space projects
- Prior experience of working directly with community groups
- Experience in managing social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience of working on a range of architectural and/or design projects within a fast paced studio environment
This is a Living Wage Job made available via the Glasgow City Council - Glasgow Guarantee Scheme. The salary for this job is set at £17, 199.00 per annum under a one year fixed term contract which scope for extension.
To apply, please create an account with; www.glasgowguarantee.org Please note that it can take a number of days for an account to be created. We recommend doing so as quickly as possible and contacting Glasgow Guarantee if you are having any problems.
Location: Glasgow City
The deadline is Sunday 04 June 2017 at 12:00.