Digital Communications Officer (part time, 0.6FTE)
Creative Carbon Scotland
Deadline: 07 June 2017 at 00:00
Creative Carbon Scotland is a national charity which supports the role of the arts and culture in the transition to a more sustainable Scotland.
We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the CCS team to assist in the development of our digital communications which play an increasingly important role in achieving the organisation's mission and objectives.
The Digital Communications Officer will take a lead on the management of CCS’s website and digital platforms and tools, including developing new content and resources to ensure our outcomes are achieved across cultural and sustainability sectors, as well as assisting in the development of our Communications Strategy with the CCS Producer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and delivery of the organisation's digital and communications strategies;
- Upkeep and development of the organisation website with external developers (anticipated re-launch 2019);
- Coordination of digital services including public webinars and video conferences;
- Creation of digital content including video, photographic and written content, digital resources, and monthly newsletters;
- Support on events and projects promotion and evaluation;
- Management of social media channels.
Salary: £24,500 pro rata (0.6FTE)+ up to 3% of salary in pension contributions matching employee’s contributions
This is a part time role based on a 22.5 hour week with a degree of flexibility on both sides. The contract is fixed term up until March 2018. Continuation of the contract is anticipated subject to funding.
Location: Edinburgh City.
For further information please download the full job description available on the CCS website and apply via our online application form: http://bit.ly/2qwyzAC
Deadline: Midnight, Thursday 8th June. Interviews will be held in Edinburgh on Wednesday 14th June.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any enquiries about the role.
Location: Edinburgh City
The deadline is Wednesday 07 June 2017 at 00:00.
Crafts / Design / Digital Technology and Games / Education / Fashion / Equalities / Film / Festivals / Gaelic / Music / Scots / TV / Theatre / Traditional Arts / Visual Arts / Literature and Publishing / Cultural Tourism / Cultural Policy / Participatory Practice