CashBack for Creativity Open Fund
Deadline: 02 June 2017 at 13:00
CashBack for Creativity - Open Fund 2017/18
The CashBack for Creativity Open Fund seeks to create creative learning opportunities for the target criteria groups of young people to access and engage a range of high quality arts, screen and creative industries activities.
Applicants can apply for funding of up to £10,000.
Proposals must provide high-quality creative learning activities in the arts, screen or creative industries for young people aged 10 24-years-old who face one or more forms of disadvantage as listed below:
- Living in areas of deprivation (priority will be given to projects working in communities within the top 20% SIMD); and/or
- Being unemployed, not in education or training; and/or
- Being excluded, or at risk of exclusion from school; and/or
- Being at risk of being involved in antisocial behaviour, offending/re-offending
Each proposed project will be expected to achieve the following outcomes for young people participating:
- Young people build their capacity and confidence
- Young people develop their personal and/or physical skills
- Young people’s behaviours and aspirations change positively
- Young people’s wellbeing improves
- Young people contribute positively to their communities
- Young people participate in positive activity
For more information, go to https://www.youthlinkscotland.org/funding/cashback-for-communities/cashback-for-creativity-open-fund/
Location: All Scotland
For further information, please contact email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org), or visit https://www.youthlinkscotland.org/funding/cashback-for-communities/cashback-for-creativity-open-fund/
The deadline is Friday 02 June 2017 at 13:00.
Crafts / Dance / Design / Digital Technology and Games / Education / Fashion / Equalities / Film / Festivals / Gaelic / Music / Scots / TV / Theatre / Traditional Arts / Visual Arts / Young People (aged 0 to 25) / Literature and Publishing