Desk for hire at EH1 co-working space (£120pm)
Deadline: 07 June 2017 at 14:45
We're looking for two people to join our dynamic creative community - sharing with an illustrator, a filmmaker, an architect, a web developer, a photographer and two graphic designers. Our neighbours currently include Canongate Books and The List magazine.
Included in your membership:
– a nice workstation (1.75m x 1.10m) with good legroom
– meeting room with online booking system
– fast wifi (real speed: 30 Mbps download, 20 Mbps upload)
– tea, coffee and milk
– A4 colour laser jet and A3 colour printer (paper and ink provided)
– brand new heating system
– kitchen (kettle, microwave, fridge) and bathroom
Workstations start at just £120pcm for 3 days a week, or £165pcm for 24/7 access.
The studio would suit:
- People that thrive with other people around them
- Folk seeking a long term co-working community
How to join us:
1. Email us a few words about why you want to join and how you plan to use the space, include a CV/bio or link to your work
2. Take a tour of the studio, and get to know us
3. We'll get back to you asap
So if you're looking for a friendly co-working space in a beautiful part of town, and want to contribute to our creative community, then we'd love to hear from you!
Available from July 1st, with an initial 2-month trial
Deadline: June 5th
Location: Edinburgh City
The deadline is Wednesday 07 June 2017 at 14:45.
Audience Development / Design / Digital Technology and Games / Education / Equalities / Film / Gaelic / Music / Scots / TV / Theatre / Traditional Arts / Visual Arts / Literature and Publishing / Cultural Tourism / Cultural Policy / Participatory Practice