Partnership investment development
Culture Bridge NorthEast
Deadline: 10 April 2017 at 09:00
Partnership Investment (PI) is a new approach to cultural funding, with the single purpose of helping organisations to lever new income to support high quality cultural education by, for and with children and young people. Since we launched in 2015 CBNE has invested £125,000 to support this work in North East England.
We are seeking to appoint a business development specialist to deliver our PI programme in 2017-18. A critical part of this work will be helping our stakeholders to understand and engage with PI. Following an Expression of Interest process, you will support shortlisted applicants to develop investable business models and to secure their matched investments.
The appointed consultant will:
• Deliver two briefing events to help potential applicants understand the PI process.
• Develop relationships with targeted individuals/organisations to promote PI and encourage applications.
• Provide advice to those considering submitting Expressions of Interest.
• With the Programme Manager, administer PI Working Group meetings to consider expressions of interest.
• Respond to all those submitting Expressions of Interest.
• Support shortlisted applicants to develop investable business models and secure their match funding.
• Draft letters of agreement and investment schedules, monitor progress of investments, collate reporting info and provide to our Communications Officer to use as promotional materials / case studies.
• Provide updates on this work to the Programme Manager and Head of Programmes, including advice on the development of our PI plan for 2018-22.
The schedule will be structured around two deadlines for PI Expressions of Interest which are the 3rd July and 2nd October 2017.
Full details and information on how to submit your quotation are available on our website.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Elvie Thompson), or call 0191 277 2166, or visit https://culturebridgenortheast.org.uk/news/invitation-to-quote
The deadline is Monday 10 April 2017 at 09:00.
Education / Young People (aged 0 to 25)